The protection of personal data and information security have always been a priority in the activities of Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki. As a responsible organisation that is aware that information has a certain value and is a resource requiring proper protection, we are committed to properly informing you about matters relating to the processing of personal data, especially with regard to the content of data protection legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"). For this reason, in this document we provide key information about the legal basis for the processing of personal data, how it is collected and used, as well as the rights of data subjects related to it.
At the same time, we inform you that Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,acting in the form of a business activity to achieve business goals and ensure the highest standards of services provided, including customer service, jointly determine the purposes and means of processing personal data and under Art. 26 GDPR jointly administer personal data in accordance with the principles described below.
III. Contact point
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This is the person you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of data processing rights. Contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Scope, ways and purposes of processing personal data of visitors to websites operated by Hi-Tec Andrzej
Sieklucki,fanpage Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki on social networks or using services provided by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki by electronic means.
We want to be transparent about the ways and legal basis for the processing of personal data, as well as the purposes for which we process personal data. In order to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present the following summary of the processing of personal data of visitors to websites operated by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,fanpage Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki on social networks or using services provided by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki by electronic means.
At the same time, we would like to ensure that whenever we process personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, we try to analyze and balance our interest and potential impact on the data subject (positive and negative) and the rights of that person. We do not process personal data when we come to the conclusion that the impact on the data subject would outweigh our interests, unless we have another legalizing condition, e.g. we have the appropriate consent or require or are permitted to do so by law.
IV.1. Processing of personal data of visitors to websites operated by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,fanpage Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki on social networks or using services provided by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki by electronic means
1. General information
Individuals visiting our websites or using the services we provide electronically have control over the personal information they provide to us, while ensuring that we limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum necessary to provide them with the services they expect.
2. Login files
Each time a website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the computer that opens the website. In this case, the following data is retrieved:
1) information about the type of browser and the version used,
2) the user's operating system,
3) your IP address,
4) the date and time of the call to the page,
5) websites from which the user's system has switched to our website (so-called referrer),
6) websites that have been triggered by your system through our website.
The data is also stored in the login files of our system. There is no storage of the data together with other personal data of the user. This data cannot be used to identify a person because the IP address is only available in a masked form. The transmitted data is also stored and processed for the purpose of error analysis and for statistical purposes in the log file.
Temporary saving of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow the page to be made available to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. Saving to login files is intended to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our IT systems. Data analysis for marketing purposes is therefore not the case.
To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically through cookies located on our websites. Cookies are small files of iterable data stored and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone intended for the use of websites. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
• adapting websites to your preferences and optimizing your use of the websites;
• personalization of the content displayed for a given user of the service;
• creating statistics explaining how users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and the content of the [so-called content] page;
• optimize the advertising and marketing offer for the website user.
Three main types of cookies are used: "session", "fixed" and "external".
Session cookies are temporary files stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone until you log out, leave the website or close your web browser and use services that require authentication within a particular website.
"Persistent" cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user and are used to remember the settings chosen by the user and personalize the interface.
"Third parties cookies" allow us to collect information about how you use the websites and to provide you with advertising content that is optimally tailored to the interests of individual users.
Personal data collected using cookies is encrypted to prevent unwanted and unauthorized access to them. They are collected solely for the purpose of performing certain functions for your benefit.
Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software, i.e. your web browser.
• Firefox browser
• Przeglądarka Internet Explorer
• Opera browser
We use Google Analytics, a Google Inc network analytics service, to analyze user behavior. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). However, we have instructed Google to anonymize your IP address before analyzing your online behavior. We've made the appropriate posts in the Google Analytics software code.
Due to ip anonymization that we have activated, your IP address is shortened within the Member States of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transferred to a Google server in the USA. Only in exceptional cases over which we have no control, the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. As part of our order, Google will use the above information to evaluate the use of our website, to create reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website and internet usage. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
We would like to point out that you can prevent the recording and transfer of data generated by cookies (Google) concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plug-in located at the tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout link.
4. Online applications and forms
Our website offers you various opportunities to contact us. In addition to contact forms, we also use application forms for establishing work and cooperation, as well as application forms or subscriptions to our newsletter. When using the forms mentioned above, it is usually necessary that you provide us with your personal data. These data are processed only for the purpose for which they were provided and on the basis of an appropriate legal basis, which may be appropriately consented to, the necessity of processing to take action before the conclusion of the contract, or the performance of the legitimate interest of the controller, which is to respond to the received message.
5. Using Social Plugins
On www.hi-tec24.pl we use the so-called Social Plugins ("Plugins") social network Facebook, owned by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Plugins are tagged with the Facebook logo and the addition of "Social Plug-in Facebook" An overview of our Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: developers.facebook.com/plugins. If you view any of our pages containing such a plugin, then your browser will create a direct connection to Facebook's servers. Personal data is transferred to Facebook (currently ip address, date and time, page/name of the displayed URL and cookie-ID). Data processing is carried out to the best of our knowledge in the USA. Facebook may associate this data with other data it holds about you. However, we, as the website administrator, have no knowledge of the exact processing of data by Facebook.
More information about the processing of your data by Facebook can be found in the facebook personal datahttp://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
The photos and icons presented on the site are owned by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki or come from photo banks, i.e. Fotolia, Freepik, Adobe Stock, were created in photo shoots or were purchased from the agency as materials for the site.
IV.2. Processing of personal data of persons contacting Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki in order to obtain information about the offer or to share comments on services, as well as contacts for the purpose of concluding a contract through the website
We collect the following personal information from individuals who contact us to obtain information about our offer or to share comments about our services, as well as contacting us for the purpose of entering into a contract: name, job, email address and telephone number. In particular, these individuals may send us an email via the website. These messages contain the user name and email address you set, and additional information that you want to include in the message.
We ask you not to provide information through the websites containing specific categories of personal data listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR (information about race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health information, genetic data, biometric data, information about sexual life or sexual orientation, and criminal past). If you provide such information for any reason, you will expressly consent to our collection and use of such information in the manner set forth herein or specified at the place where the information was disclosed.
IV.2. Processing of personal data of end-users of online tools
When we provide certain products or services online (internet) to customers, we process personal data of end users of such products and services. Please note that the information we provide about cookies and access logs provided earlier also applies to the processing of personal data using products or services offered online.
IV.3. Processing of data of visitors to the Hi-Tec fanpage Andrzej Sieklucki
Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki and Facebook are co-controllers of data of Users who liked the fanpage Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,available at: https://www.facebook.com/Hi-Tec-882143078508723/
Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki also has a LinkedIn profile.
Accordingly, Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,as Administrator of fanpages/channels, can obtain anonymous statistics about visitors to the site. This data is collected through cookies, each of which contains a unique user code (they are saved by the portal administrator on the hard drive of the computer or on any other media of visitors to the fanpage). The user code that can be associated with the connection data of users registered in the portal is downloaded and processed when the fanpage/channel is opened. Although this is anonymous data, Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki can ask the Portal Administrator to process it in the scope of:
• demographic data (e.g. trends in age, gender, marital status and professional status),
• information about lifestyle and interests,
• geographical data that allow you to determine where special promotions or events should be conducted, how best to target your information offer.
For LinkedIn, statistics about visitors to the site may include in particular:
• User's location
• function/type of position held,
• the size of the company in which the user is employed,
• the sector in which the user operates.
At the same time, the data of people who like the fanpage/channel may be processed in a non-anonymised form in the case of:
• Communication with Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki via the portal (this possibility does not apply to LinkedIn),
• Comment on posts shared on a fanpage/channel
• Participation in various promotional campaigns, competitions – in this case, the processing will be carried out on the basis of the user's explicit consent (this possibility does not apply to LinkedIn portal).
Under no circumstances will the data of people who like the fanpage/channel Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki be used for any purpose other than the one for which they were transmitted. Their processing will be carried out only on the respective portal and in accordance with the general rules of use of the portal.
We want our fanpage to be a place of exchange of mutual opinions and experiences, where Users will be able to communicate in accordance with the principles of personal culture and mutual respect. Therefore, please respect the following principles:
1. We do not tolerate hate speech or content of a racist, homophobic, sexist, pornographic, vulgar, insulting nature, belief or nationality.
2. We do not tolerate any violation of the law, non-compliance with applicable laws, infringing the rights of third parties, including copyright and intellectual property.
3. Please pay special attention to the information you post in the comments. Fanpage is a public place, so providing users with data such as social security number, ID number, telephone number or authorization data (login, password) may have negative consequences for the User making such information public.
We reserve the right to remove or hide entries that do not follow these rules.
Additional information in relation to electronic correspondence
If you wish to email us, please note that unencrypted emails that are sent over the Internet are not sufficiently protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
V. Legal basis for the processing of personal data through the website and fanpages on social networks
1. The processing of data of visitors to websites operated by G Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,using servicesprovided electronically or speaking on the Hi-Tec fanpage Andrzej Sieklucki in social networks, is based on different legal bases of processing depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of the processing. We process personal data of visitors to our websites on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or on the basis of consent where we have requested such consent from the data subject.
2. We process the data of the persons who fill out the online/contact form, as this is necessary for the purpose of performance of the contract or for taking steps to conclude this contract, at the request of the person providing his/her data or for the purpose of fulfilling the legitimate interest of the controller to respond to the message. The data of visitors to our fanpage is processed in accordance with the rules of use of Facebook, based on your consent.
3. In the case of promotional campaigns carried out on social networks, consisting in sending a photo of a certain subject, consent to the processing of his personal data in the form of the image fixed in the photo, name and mailing address in case of winning a prize in kind (for the purpose of sending it) is expressed by him by providing / sharing this photo and providing the indicated data. If you upload a photo that also shows an image of a third party, you also confirm that you have the right to use, including sharing, the image of those third parties.
4. The processing of personal data of persons contacting Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki through the website in order to obtain information about the offer or to share comments about the services, as well as contacting for the conclusion of the contract is based on the consent given by the user directing the above request to Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki or for the performance of the contract (execution of the request) made by the person concerned. We may also process the data provided on the basis of the legitimate purpose of the data controller.
5. We process end-user data depending on the situation and type of personal data on the basis of the consent of a natural person (including in particular consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing) or the legitimate interest of Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki as data controller (eg. for the provision of the service requested by the customer, in the field of analytical and profile activities, including activities related to the analysis of the use of products, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of redress).
VI. Period of processing of data processed through the website and fanpages on social networks
The time during which we can process personal data depends on the legal basis that is a legal condition for the processing of personal data by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki. Accordingly, we inform you that in the event that Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki processes personal data on the basis of:
1. consent, the processing period shall continue until the data subject withdraws this consent or the purpose of the processing is completed;
2. the legitimate interest of the controller, the processing period shall continue until the interest (e.g. limitation period for civil claims) or until the data subject objects to further processing, in situations where such objection is due in accordance with the law;
3. applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose shall be determined by those provisions.
VII. Recipients of data processed through the website and fanpages on social networks and data transfer outside the European Economic Area
We transfer your personal data to other entities on the basis of legal requirements or in connection with the purpose for which it was provided to us. At the same time, we declare that we use only the services of verified entities, known on the local market and guaranteeing the security of your data. The agreements under which we entrust the processing of personal data contain provisions on the protections required by us, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the transferred data.
We may transfer your personal information to companies or other trustworthy business partners who provide services on our behalf, for example to provide technical support to assess the usefulness of the website for marketing or other communication purposes. Your personal data is only transferred to these entities and other third parties if it is necessary to perform the services you have requested or authorized to protect you and our rights, property or security, or if we are required to do so under applicable law or (at the request of an authorized authority) if the disclosure of your personal data is otherwise necessary to support legal arrangements (including in particular criminal law or legal process).
Accordingly, we point out that the recipients of personal data that Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki processes as a controller of personal data may be:
• hosting service providers,
• subcontractors of Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki,providing services in the field of software delivery, software or hardware servicethat we use, as well as the service providers we use,
• survey service providers,
• auditors and auditors, legal advisers, tax advisors,
• law enforcement authorities, regulators and other public administrations.
Your personal data may also be transferred to entities processing personal data established outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of protection of personal data as EEA countries. Before your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki will make every effort to ensure that such transfer does not lead to a reduction in the level of protection guaranteed by the laws of the EEA countries. In the case of transfers of your personal data outside the EEA, their transfer will take place on the basis of standard contractual clauses on data protection adopted by the European Commission.
VII. Rights related to the processing of personal data, which can be used by users of the website and fanpages on social networks
Individuals have certain rights regarding their personal data, and Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki as data controller is responsible for the exercise of these rights in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions or requests regarding the scope and exercise of your rights, as well as to exercise a certain right to the protection of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer. We reserve the right to exercise the following rights after a positive verification of the identity of the applicant.
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
1. the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time if we process your personal data on the basis of consent,
2. the right of access to your personal data,
3. the right to request the rectification of personal data,
4. the right to request the erasure of personal data,
5. the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data,
6. the right to object to the processing of data due to your particular situation – in cases where we process data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
7. the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable IT format. You can transfer this data to another data controller or request that we send it on your behalf to another controller. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data is granted only in relation to those data that we process on the basis of a contract or on the basis of your consent;
8. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
IX. Detailed information clauses regarding the processing of personal data by Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki outside the website and fanpages on social networks
Websites and fanpages on social networks are not the only channels through which Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki processes personal data.
In order to comply with the information obligations imposed on us, below we present the key issues related to the external website and fanpage on social networks processing the personal data of transport participants, drivers, carriers, suppliers, customers, so-called "contact persons", users of the newsletter service, guests of our facilities, representatives of legal entities and representatives of the media.
Information for participants in the carriage
Information for the driver (employed/cooperating with the carrier providing services for Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki)
Information for the carrier
Information for Customers
Driver Information - Viber App
Information for suppliers
Information for Ruptel users
Information for contact persons
Information regarding the sending of the newsletter
Information on video surveillance and guest service of Hi-Tec Andrzej Sieklucki
Information for the media
Information clause for representatives of legal entities
This document was last updated on January 25, 2021.